Molds reproduce by means of tiny spores, the spores are invisible to the naked eye and float through outdoor and indoor air. Mold may begin growing indoors when mold spores land on surfaces that are wet or moist. There are many types of mold, and none of them will grow without water or moisture.
If indoor mold is a problem in your home, workplace, schools or religious institutions you must clean up the mold immediately by a professional technician and for future mold issues eliminate all sources of moisture, especially in your basement and crawlspace or any areas which are wet and moist.
Mold and your health
Indoor Mold could potentially affect your health and your wellbeing, symptoms associated with mold exposures include allergic reactions, asthma and other respiratory problems.
It is very common to have Allergic reactions because of mold, it could be immediate or delayed. Molds can also cause asthma attacks in people with asthma. Additionally, mold exposure can irritate the eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs, it can affect anyone with or without mold-allergy.
Inhaling or touching mold or mold spores may cause allergic reactions in sensitive individuals. Allergic responses include hay fever-type symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rash.
Allergic reactions to mold are common. They can be immediate or delayed. Molds can also cause asthma attacks in people with asthma who are allergic to mold. In addition, mold exposure can irritate the eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs of both mold-allergic and non-allergic people. Symptoms other than the allergic and irritant types are not commonly reported as a result of inhaling mold. Research on mold and health effects is ongoing.
This statement does not describe all potential health effects related to mold exposure.
If you like to get the detailed information consult a health professional, your state or local health department, or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention mold website.
Mold and your property value
Mold can also impact the value of your house or business, It can reduce property value, and sometimes you cannot you’re your property unless you have it clean by a professional Mold Remediation company. You can’t just scrub it away. The mold spores, it must be treated and cleaned at the source.